Non-Skier? We offer a sightseeing pass at both Whakapapa and Tūroa. This is a great way to soak in the incredible views from higher up the mountain, and enjoy a bite to eat in our alpine cafes. The Knoll Ridge Cafe at Whakapapa is NZ’s highest eatery and was named World’s Best Designed Cafe in 2015 by Design Curial. If you’re keen to have a snow experience, why not try sledding? Available in Happy Valley and Alpine Meadow on groomed slopes with lift access to help you get back to the top!
Articles in this section
- Will the Sky Waka be open on XX date this summer?
- Why is the Far West T bar not operating for the rest of the 2019 season?
- Where can I store my gear during my visit?
- Will the Waterfall Express be operating this winter?
- Where can I find updates on the Whakapapa gondola construction?
- Is the High Noon Express operating this winter?
- Does the Sky Waka gondola have a mid station?
- What is the speed and capacity of the Sky Waka gondola?
- Where is the new Sky Waka gondola?
- Where can I find a Tūroa trail map?