Non-Skier? We offer a sightseeing pass at both Whakapapa and Tūroa. This is a great way to soak in the incredible views from higher up the mountain, and enjoy a bite to eat in our alpine cafes. The Knoll Ridge Cafe at Whakapapa is NZ’s highest eatery and was named World’s Best Designed Cafe in 2015 by Design Curial. If you’re keen to have a snow experience, why not try sledding? Available in Happy Valley and Alpine Meadow on groomed slopes with lift access to help you get back to the top!
Articles in this section
- Will the Sky Waka be open on XX date this summer?
- Is the Sky Waka wheelchair accessible?
- Where can I store my gear during my visit?
- Does the Sky Waka gondola have a mid station?
- What is the speed and capacity of the Sky Waka gondola?
- Where is the new Sky Waka gondola?
- Where can I find a Tūroa trail map?
- What are your opening and closing dates for the 2020 season?
- Can I bring my pet to your ski areas?
- Can I take my baby or toddler for a sightseeing ride?