Non-Skier? We offer a sightseeing pass at both Whakapapa and Tūroa. This is a great way to soak in the incredible views from higher up the mountain, and enjoy a bite to eat in our alpine cafes. The Knoll Ridge Cafe at Whakapapa is NZ’s highest eatery and was named World’s Best Designed Cafe in 2015 by Design Curial. If you’re keen to have a snow experience, why not try sledding? Available in Happy Valley and Alpine Meadow on groomed slopes with lift access to help you get back to the top!
Articles in this section
- Will the Waterfall Express be operating this winter?
- Where can I find updates on the Whakapapa gondola construction?
- Will the High Noon Express be operating this winter?
- Does the Sky Waka gondola have a mid station?
- What is the speed and capacity of the Sky Waka gondola?
- Where is the new Sky Waka gondola?
- Where can I find a Tūroa trail map?
- What are your opening and closing dates for the 2019 season?
- Can I bring my pet to your ski areas?
- Can I take my baby or toddler on the chairlift?