We have over 1800 parking spaces at each ski area which are free of charge on a first come, first served basis. On busy days during winter, we run car park shuttles from the lower car parks to get you to the base area easily. We do have a limited number of Platinum Passes (these are now sold out for 2019) available each year as an upgrade to your Season or Life Pass, which guarantees a space in our top car park. We also run a regular shuttle service to Whakapapa from National Park, Taupo and Turangi and from Ohakune to Tūroa.
Articles in this section
- Will the Waterfall Express be operating this winter?
- Where can I find updates on the Whakapapa gondola construction?
- Will the High Noon Express be operating this winter?
- Does the Sky Waka gondola have a mid station?
- What is the speed and capacity of the Sky Waka gondola?
- Where is the new Sky Waka gondola?
- Where can I find a Tūroa trail map?
- What are your opening and closing dates for the 2019 season?
- Can I bring my pet to your ski areas?
- Can I take my baby or toddler on the chairlift?