There will be times throughout the season when you’ll see road restrictions. This may mean the road is only accessible if you have a 4WD or chains on your vehicle. Chains cannot be hired at the ski area or on the access road, so please come prepared.
Articles in this section
- Can I take my child with me on the slopes in a front/ back pack?
- Is the Sky Waka wheelchair accessible?
- Where can I store my gear during my visit?
- Where can I find a Tūroa trail map?
- Can I bring my pet to your ski areas?
- Can I take my baby or toddler for a sightseeing ride?
- What times do the lifts operate?
- Do you provide accommodation?
- What do I do if I don’t have a 4WD vehicle on restricted days?
- Do I have to pay to go into Happy Valley?