There will be times throughout the season when you’ll see road restrictions. This may mean the road is only accessible if you have a 4WD or chains on your vehicle. Chains cannot be hired at the ski area or on the access road, so please come prepared. On these days, we highly recommend you use the Park N Ride facilities from National Park to Whakapapa or from Ohakune to Tūroa.
Articles in this section
- Will the Waterfall Express be operating this winter?
- Where can I find updates on the Whakapapa gondola construction?
- Will the High Noon Express be operating this winter?
- Does the Sky Waka gondola have a mid station?
- What is the speed and capacity of the Sky Waka gondola?
- Where is the new Sky Waka gondola?
- Where can I find a Tūroa trail map?
- What are your opening and closing dates for the 2019 season?
- Can I bring my pet to your ski areas?
- Can I take my baby or toddler on the chairlift?