There will be times throughout the season when you’ll see road restrictions. This may mean the road is only accessible if you have a 4WD or chains on your vehicle. Chains cannot be hired at the ski area or on the access road, so please come prepared. On these days, we highly recommend you use the Park N Ride facilities from National Park to Whakapapa or from Ohakune to Tūroa.
Articles in this section
- Will the Sky Waka be open on XX date this summer?
- Is the Sky Waka wheelchair accessible?
- Where can I store my gear during my visit?
- Does the Sky Waka gondola have a mid station?
- What is the speed and capacity of the Sky Waka gondola?
- Where is the new Sky Waka gondola?
- Where can I find a Tūroa trail map?
- What are your opening and closing dates for the 2020 season?
- Can I bring my pet to your ski areas?
- Can I take my baby or toddler for a sightseeing ride?