There will be times throughout the season when you’ll see road restrictions. This may mean the road is only accessible if you have a 4WD or chains on your vehicle. Chains cannot be hired at the ski area or on the access road, so please come prepared. On these days, we highly recommend you use the Park N Ride facilities from National Park to Whakapapa or from Ohakune to Tūroa.
Articles in this section
- Will the Sky Waka be open on XX date this summer?
- Why is the Far West T bar not operating for the rest of the 2019 season?
- Where can I store my gear during my visit?
- Will the Waterfall Express be operating this winter?
- Where can I find updates on the Whakapapa gondola construction?
- Is the High Noon Express operating this winter?
- Does the Sky Waka gondola have a mid station?
- What is the speed and capacity of the Sky Waka gondola?
- Where is the new Sky Waka gondola?
- Where can I find a Tūroa trail map?