Yes! There is no minimum age of height for kids on the chairlift, just dress them up nice and warm, and hold onto them tight with you in the chair.
Articles in this section
- Will the Waterfall Express be operating this winter?
- Where can I find updates on the Whakapapa gondola construction?
- Will the High Noon Express be operating this winter?
- Does the Sky Waka gondola have a mid station?
- What is the speed and capacity of the Sky Waka gondola?
- Where is the new Sky Waka gondola?
- Where can I find a Tūroa trail map?
- What are your opening and closing dates for the 2019 season?
- Can I bring my pet to your ski areas?
- Can I take my baby or toddler on the chairlift?