The Waterfall Express Chair has served us incredibly well in the 32 years here at Whakapapa, but we are saying goodbye to it this summer as it is at the end of its operational life. Access to the Knoll Ridge Chalet from this winter onwards will be via the new Sky Waka gondola.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Far West T bar not operating for the rest of the 2019 season?
- Where can I store my gear during my visit?
- Will the Waterfall Express be operating this winter?
- Where can I find updates on the Whakapapa gondola construction?
- Is the High Noon Express operating this winter?
- Does the Sky Waka gondola have a mid station?
- What is the speed and capacity of the Sky Waka gondola?
- Where is the new Sky Waka gondola?
- Where can I find a Tūroa trail map?
- What are your opening and closing dates for the 2019 season?