Mt Ruapehu is situated within the dual-world heritage Tongariro National Park in the center of New Zealand's North Island. Located in the Central Plateau Mt Ruapehu is an easy drive from the nation’s main centres of Auckland & Wellington and tourist hotspots such as Taupō, Rotorua & Tauranga.
Articles in this section
- Is the Sky Waka wheelchair accessible?
- Where is Mt Ruapehu?
- Can I take my child with me on the slopes in a front/ back pack?
- Where can I store my gear during my visit?
- Can I bring my pet to your ski areas?
- Can I take my baby or toddler for a sightseeing ride?
- What times do the lifts operate?
- Do you provide accommodation?
- What facilities will you have open on xx date?
- What do I do if I don’t have a 4WD vehicle on restricted days?