Yes! The Season Pass Warranty costs $30 and covers the pass holder for a refund in the case of illness, injury, pregnancy or relocation for work purposes. See our terms and conditions for full details. The Warranty can only be added at the time of your Season Pass purchase; you will be presented with this as an option after adding a Season Pass to your cart, for any passes other than $0 Infant or Super Super Season Passes.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for Season Pass photos and ID?
- Can I pay for my Season Pass by bank transfer?
- I have a Mt Ruapehu Life Pass. Do I get a discount on the Platinum Pass upgrade?
- Do you offer a Student rate on 2020 Season Passes?
- Can I get a cheaper Season Pass for my young children if I buy a Season Pass?
- If I buy a Midweek Season Pass, can I use one of my Buddy Passes for myself, to come skiing at the weekend? Are there any other weekend day pass discounts available to me?
- I am X age now but will be Y age during the 2020 season. What sort of pass should I buy?
- How can I upgrade my Season Pass to include First Tracks or Platinum parking for 2020?
- Is there a limited number of Season Passes available?
- Can I pay for my Season Pass in instalments over time?