Yes! If you have a multiday rental which you're using on consecutive days and would like to pick up from one of our ski area or off-mountain outlets and return to another, you can. Just be sure to let our Rentals team know your intentions when you collect your equipment (otherwise we'll assume that it's missing when it doesn't get returned to the same outlet at the end of the day).
Articles in this section
- How do I book a lesson?
- Can I rent equipment from one of your locations and return it to another?
- How do I make a reservation at the Pinnacles restaurant?
- How do I book a School or Group trip to the mountain?
- Help! I have a question
- Can I get a refund on my snow card fee?
- How much is a Mt Ruapehu Life Pass, and how can I buy one?
- I am x age now but will be y age on the date of my visit. What sort of pass should I buy ?
- How do I reload my snow card with a 2019 Pass?
- What clothing is available to rent?