As of Sunday, March 22nd 2020, the RAL summer commercial operation, including sightseeing on the Sky Waka gondola and dining at the Pinnacles restaurant, is closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are still planning to welcome guests for the 2020 winter season, although this is a rapidly evolving situation. Please see this article for further information.
Articles in this section
- Will the Sky Waka be open on XX date this summer?
- Is the Sky Waka wheelchair accessible?
- Where can I store my gear during my visit?
- Does the Sky Waka gondola have a mid station?
- What is the speed and capacity of the Sky Waka gondola?
- Where is the new Sky Waka gondola?
- Where can I find a Tūroa trail map?
- What are your opening and closing dates for the 2020 season?
- Can I bring my pet to your ski areas?
- Can I take my baby or toddler for a sightseeing ride?