Yes, you are able to get access on and off of the Sky Waka whilst on a wheelchair. Should you need any assistance on the day please pop in and see one of the team when you arrive who will be more than happy to help.
Articles in this section
- The Giant upgrade - what's changing?
- Can i take my child with me on the slopes in a front/ back pack?
- Is the Sky Waka wheelchair accessible?
- Where can I store my gear during my visit?
- Does the Sky Waka gondola have a mid station?
- What is the speed and capacity of the Sky Waka gondola?
- Where can I find a Tūroa trail map?
- Can I bring my pet to your ski areas?
- Can I take my baby or toddler for a sightseeing ride?
- Are there any childcare facilities?