Yes, you are able to get access on and off of the Sky Waka whilst on a wheelchair. Should you need any assistance on the day please pop in and see one of the team when you arrive who will be more than happy to help.
Articles in this section
- The Giant upgrade - what's changing?
- Will the Sky Waka be open on XX date this summer?
- Is the Sky Waka wheelchair accessible?
- Where can I store my gear during my visit?
- Does the Sky Waka gondola have a mid station?
- What is the speed and capacity of the Sky Waka gondola?
- Where is the new Sky Waka gondola?
- Where can I find a Tūroa trail map?
- What are your opening and closing dates for the 2020 season?
- Can I bring my pet to your ski areas?