Yes, you are able to get access on and off of the Sky Waka whilst on a wheelchair. There is a small incline on the way to the Sky Waka - this is usually manageable in a wheelchair however we do also have an alternative option of an elevator. Should you need any assistance on the day please pop in and see one of the team when you arrive.
Articles in this section
- Is the Sky Waka wheelchair accessible?
- Where is Mt Ruapehu?
- Can I take my child with me on the slopes in a front/ back pack?
- Where can I store my gear during my visit?
- Can I bring my pet to your ski areas?
- Can I take my baby or toddler for a sightseeing ride?
- What times do the lifts operate?
- Do you provide accommodation?
- What facilities will you have open on xx date?
- What do I do if I don’t have a 4WD vehicle on restricted days?