Over the last few weeks we have been keeping a close eye on the developments of COVID-19 across the world and New Zealand, all the while with our fingers crossed and hoping that we can head into winter 2020 full steam ahead. Unfortunately as of Monday, this landscape has changed dramatically and we are currently evaluating all options for the season and what this means for Whakapapa and Tūroa Ski Areas. We are continuing to work through a variety of different scenarios that could come into play, however, we have had to make the very tough decision to place all of our recruitment for the season on hold.
Don't worry though, if you submitted an application it is still in our system and when we have the opportunity to reopen, yours will be one of the first reviewed. This also means that our interviews and interview weekends will not be going ahead as planned. If you have had an interview scheduled, this has been cancelled and when we have a better idea of what season 2020 looks like we'll be back in touch.
Unfortunately, for our overseas crew it does mean that if you do not already have a current working visa for New Zealand, we may not be able to support employment.
We are communicating directly with all applicants via email this week, but if you have further questions please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org