No, a Warranty must be selected at the time of Season Pass purchase. See this article for more detail on the Season Pass Warranty.
Articles in this section
- Which lifts will operate this winter?
- Will I get a refund on my 2020 product because of COVID-19?
- What are your opening and closing dates for the 2020 season?
- What are you doing to secure the health and safety of your staff and visitors, in light of COVID-19?
- Can I buy a Tourism/Hospo Pass this year?
- Is Team Ruapehu going ahead in 2020?
- I purchased a First Tracks upgrade and see it’s no longer operating. Can I get a refund?
- Will customer shuttles be running this year?
- Is Night Skiing running this year?
- Can I add the Warranty to my Season Pass now?