No, RAL is not under statutory management or in receivership. We have been modelling the potential impact that COVID-19 may have on our business under a number of different scenarios and continue to work very closely with our Board and bank to determine how they can support us through these uncertain times.
Articles in this section
- Which lifts will operate this winter?
- Which government alert level do you need to operate for winter?
- Can I still buy a discounted Season Pass?
- Will I get a refund on my 2020 product because of COVID-19?
- How is COVID-19 affecting your current operation?
- Does the April update from your chairman mean you're in statutory management?
- Is RAL going to go into receivership?
- What are your opening and closing dates for the 2020 season?
- Can I still apply for work at your ski areas for winter?
- What does the COVID-19 outbreak mean for my job application?