We have now been given government approval to operate under Alert Level 2. We plan to open both ski areas on July 1st 2020, subject to snow conditions and providing we remain at Alert Level 2 or below.
Articles in this section
- Which lifts will operate this winter?
- Which government alert level do you need to operate for winter?
- Can I still buy a discounted Season Pass?
- Will I get a refund on my 2020 product because of COVID-19?
- How is COVID-19 affecting your current operation?
- Does the April update from your chairman mean you're in statutory management?
- Is RAL going to go into receivership?
- What are your opening and closing dates for the 2020 season?
- Can I still apply for work at your ski areas for winter?
- What does the COVID-19 outbreak mean for my job application?