No. Night Skiing was introduced at Whakapapa a few years ago, and whilst the feedback has been positive, the uptake of this experience has been very low. We have decided to not proceed with it for winter 2020 due to the fickle nature of our weather and inability to offer a reliable night ski product, and the subsequent pressure this adds to our financial position. This will be reviewed again for 2021.
Articles in this section
- Which lifts will operate this winter?
- Will I get a refund on my 2020 product because of COVID-19?
- What are your opening and closing dates for the 2020 season?
- What does the COVID-19 outbreak mean for my job application?
- What are you doing to secure the health and safety of your staff and visitors, in light of COVID-19?
- Can I buy a Tourism/Hospo Pass this year?
- Is Team Ruapehu going ahead in 2020?
- I purchased a First Tracks upgrade and see it’s no longer operating. Can I get a refund?
- Will customer shuttles be running this year?
- Is Night Skiing running this year?