Car park bookings will be made online <<here>> from July 22nd, and every Wednesday thereon.
Our current outlook for 2020 is as follows:
- Bookings are only required for peak weekend mornings 7am-10am, i.e. from July 25th to September 27th
- Booking a space in the car park will not be required after 10am on peak weekend days, or after the above dates, until the end of the 2020 season
- Guests planning to arrive after 10am on peak weekend days are not required to book. After this time, if car parks are at capacity they will operate on a one-in, one-out basis
- Bookings will be available for the weekend from 10am every Wednesday, with 50% of the total capacity released at 10am and 50% at 6pm*
- These rules may be reviewed if midweek/afternoon demand exceeds expectations
You must provide the following to make a booking:
- Contact details
- Number plate information
- The number of people in your vehicle
- Ski area and date of your booking
When the booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to make changes or cancel your booking(s) if necessary. On the day of your visit, your number plate will be scanned to confirm that your vehicle has a valid booking, and you will be allowed to proceed.
*Car park capacity will be released in 2 stages to ensure our guests who may not be able to get to a device to book their car park at a particular time of day are not disadvantaged.