No, if you use one of the local shuttle operators you will not need to book a space in the car park. Transport operators will be allowed through the checkpoints without being stopped.
Articles in this section
- Car parking during Alert Level 1
- I'm staying at a ski club on the mountain, where do I park & will I need to book?
- Do I have to pay to park at the ski areas?
- What about car park booking no-shows?
- I have a Platinum Pass, do I still need to book a space in the car park?
- If I'm catching a shuttle, do I need to book a space in the car park?
- I have a Mobility Parking Permit. Do I need to book a space?
- I'm in a camper van and want to visit. Can I park overnight at the ski areas?
- Can I book a parking space on both sides and pick whichever one has the best conditions on the day?
- Is it legal to force people to book a car park to access the national park?