Yes. If you plan to use ski area car parks, you will be using RAL facilities as these sit within the ski area licences, so you will need to follow the online booking process to secure your space if visiting during peak times.
Articles in this section
- Car parking during Alert Level 1
- I'm staying at a ski club on the mountain, where do I park & will I need to book?
- Do I have to pay to park at the ski areas?
- What about car park booking no-shows?
- I have a Platinum Pass, do I still need to book a space in the car park?
- If I'm catching a shuttle, do I need to book a space in the car park?
- I have a Mobility Parking Permit. Do I need to book a space?
- I'm in a camper van and want to visit. Can I park overnight at the ski areas?
- Can I book a parking space on both sides and pick whichever one has the best conditions on the day?
- Is it legal to force people to book a car park to access the national park?