If you are looking to access a walking trail, you are going back country or enjoying any other non-ski, snowboard or sightseeing pursuit while Bookable Parking is in place you will need to access the portal, register some details, and book your park which will be selectable under two categories “Walking tracks” and “Non ski area access” . The portal is not yet live, but the link can be found on this article and elsewhere once it is.
Articles in this section
- Do Life Pass & Anytime Season Pass holders need to book a car park for winter 2021?
- I booked a parking space, where is my confirmation email?
- Why has the Bookable Parking system been put in place?
- I have a Platinum Pass, do I need to book a car park?
- How does it work when I get there?
- Can I change the number plate on my booking?
- Can I amend my booking?
- How do I book my carpark?
- What improvement's have been made to the Bookable Parking System?
- What parking arrangements are in place for parking at Whakapapa and Tūroa this season?