No. Designated sites for campervans in Tongariro National Park are located at Mangawhero campsite in Ohakune and Mangahuia campsite near Whakapapa Village. In addition to this, the Whakapapa Holiday Park also provides bookable campervan sites. There is no other provision in Tongariro National Park for campervans to park overnight.
Articles in this section
- Do Life Pass & Anytime Season Pass holders need to book a car park for winter 2021?
- I booked a parking space, where is my confirmation email?
- Why has the Bookable Parking system been put in place?
- I have a Platinum Pass, do I need to book a car park?
- How does it work when I get there?
- Can I change the number plate on my booking?
- Can I amend my booking?
- How do I book my carpark?
- What improvement's have been made to the Bookable Parking System?
- What parking arrangements are in place for parking at Whakapapa and Tūroa this season?