No. Designated sites for campervans in Tongariro National Park are located at Mangawhero campsite in Ohakune and Mangahuia campsite near Whakapapa Village. In addition to this, the Whakapapa Holiday Park also provides bookable campervan sites. There is no other provision in Tongariro National Park for campervans to overnight.
Articles in this section
- Do Life Pass & Anytime Season Pass holders need to book a car park for winter 2021?
- What's happening with parking for winter 2021?
- I have a Platinum Pass, do I need to book a car park?
- What improvement's have been made to the Bookable Parking System?
- I am staying at a club lodge on mountain, how does parking work for me?
- What dates and times is Bookable Parking in place?
- I am a Life or Anytime Season Pass Holder, how does parking work for me?
- I have a Weekday Season Pass. Do I need to use the bookable parking system?
- I'm in a camper van and want to visit. Can I park overnight at the ski areas?
- I am not using your facilities, how does parking work for me?