No, if you have a person with a Mobility card in your vehicle you can either advise us in advance to be added to a list of pre-approved vehicles for that day, or the team will let you through at the checkpoint on sighting the Mobility card.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay to park at the ski areas?
- Why can't I book an arrival time after 10am on peak weekends?
- I have a Season/Life Pass, do I get priority over other guests?
- What about car park booking no-shows?
- I have a Platinum Pass, do I still need to book a space in the car park?
- If I'm catching a shuttle, do I need to book a space in the car park?
- I have a Mobility Parking Permit. Do I need to book a space?
- I'm in a camper van and want to visit on a peak weekend. Can I park overnight at the ski areas?
- Can I book a parking space on both sides and pick whichever one has the best conditions on the day?
- Is it legal to force people to book a car park to access the national park?