- Industry is considered full time employees that work for SAANZ (Ski Area Association New Zealand) or NZSIF Retailers or TIA (Tourism Industry Aotearoa) members.
- Emergency is considered first responders' - SAR/Coastguard, Fire New Zealand, Ambulance, New Zealand Police.
- Tertiary is considered a student enrolled with a NZ tertiary institution for 2022. Current photo ID with a valid expiry date & proof of enrolment must be shown.
- Custodian refers to full-time custodians at Club-Lodges at Whakapapa Ski Field, Turoa Ski Field, Whakapapa Village, National Park or Ohakune. Maximum of 2 passes per club.
- Military passes are valid to those who hold a valid NZDF card.
Proof of employment/eligibility will be required for all above pass types before the Season Pass becomes activated. This can be emailed to the team here or provided in person at Turoa or Whakapapa.