- Industry is considered full time employees that work for SAANZ (Ski Area Association New Zealand) or TIA (Tourism Industry Aotearoa) members.
- Emergency is considered first responders' - SAR/Coastguard, Fire New Zealand, Ambulance, New Zealand Police.
- Tertiary is considered a student enrolled with a NZ tertiary institution for 2021. Current photo ID with a valid expiry date & proof of enrolment must be shown.
- Custodian refers to full-time custodians at Club-Lodges at Whakapapa Ski Field, Turoa Ski Field, Whakapapa Village, National Park or Ohakune. Maximum of 1 pass per club.
- Military passes are valid to those who hold a valid NZDF card.
Proof of employment/eligibility will be required for all above pass types before the Season Pass becomes activated. This can be emailed to the team here or provided in person at Turoa or Whakapapa.
Industry, Emergency and Military passes are available to purchase during the October early bird sale but the rate will not increase after 31st October. These can be purchased in person or via the website here.
Industry, Tertiary, Emergency, Military & Custodian passes will not be eligible for the free youth pass.
Custodian passes can be purchased ahead of the 2021 winter season and will be validated on receipt of proof of employment from the Club.
Tertiary passes are available to purchase Between January and February 2021.