Yes, your confirmation email contains a link to return to amend any details of your booking or to make a cancellation if necessary. If your plans change it would be courteous and helpful for allocation to other skiers who may like to come to the mountain, if you cancel car park booking. If you cancel your accommodation, please cancel your car park at the same time.
Articles in this section
- Do Life Pass & Anytime Season Pass holders need to book a car park for winter 2021?
- I booked a parking space, where is my confirmation email?
- Why has the Bookable Parking system been put in place?
- I have a Platinum Pass, do I need to book a car park?
- How does it work when I get there?
- Can I change the number plate on my booking?
- Can I amend my booking?
- How do I book my carpark?
- What improvement's have been made to the Bookable Parking System?
- What parking arrangements are in place for parking at Whakapapa and Tūroa this season?