There are approximately 400 carparks allocated for overnight parking for club accommodation at the Top of the Bruce at Whakapapa. This has not changed. However, we are implementing a Bookable Parking system for the overnight parks for those intending to arrive Saturday or Sunday morning on the weekends Bookable Parking is in place. The system will not apply to Tūroa as there are no club huts located in the carparks/on the ski field.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a club car park for overnight parking?
- If I am a life/season pass holders and I book a club carpark, am I doubling up the allocation?
- What will happen if I book a park for Saturday or Sunday at Whakapapa and the overnight carparks are already filled by those who arrived on Friday night?
- Do I need to book an overnight carpark at Whakapapa if I am arriving on Friday or Saturday night and intending to stay for the weekend?
- Where are the club lodge/ overnight car parks?
- Will anything change for club members staying overnight at their clubs at Whakapapa?
- I am staying at a club lodge on mountain, how does parking work for me?