Yes- it is important that you book an overnight car park space so that the spaces are not oversubscribed as so that you can arrive through the control point in the morning between 7am and 12pm should your evening arrival be delayed for any reason. This means that if you are staying for both nights you must book parking for both nights.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a club car park for overnight parking?
- If I am a life/season pass holders and I book a club carpark, am I doubling up the allocation?
- What will happen if I book a park for Saturday or Sunday at Whakapapa and the overnight carparks are already filled by those who arrived on Friday night?
- Do I need to book an overnight carpark at Whakapapa if I am arriving on Friday or Saturday night and intending to stay for the weekend?
- Where are the club lodge/ overnight car parks?
- Will anything change for club members staying overnight at their clubs at Whakapapa?
- I am staying at a club lodge on mountain, how does parking work for me?